A C M S I
improving health, wellness,
knowledge and understanding!
Aransas County Medical Services Inc. (ACMSI) established the scholarship program in 2008 to assist students in furthering their education in the medical field. Our goal is to grow our community through education; motivating the student to fulfill their destiny and delivering hope on the path to success.
• Degree being obtained must be in the medical field
• Must be a citizen of the United States of America and a resident of Aransas County, Texas
• Must be either entering college or vocational school or currently attending college.
• GPA - a 3.0/4.0 scale is considered a B average for reference.
• Must submit application and all required materials in a single envelope by deadline date.
•All scholarship applications and requested materials must be received at ACMSI by May 1st of scholarship year.
• If the deadline falls on a weekend, the following Monday will be used as the deadline date.
•Faxes and emails are not accepted.
we wish you the best on your path to success. Contact us for more information.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
Aransas County Medical Services, Inc.